What's new

Capella - Vanilla Custard

Thanks for the post & linky to the Capella, hope their in stock! The alchemist cupboard is out as far as I know.
only true praise for this flavour, can't wait!

Oh balls! No stock!

Christ no stock at Alcamist? He had 100 bottles yesterday

Update on this... My mix has gone very dark, almost like chocolate and while there are still undertones of Vanilla Custard, there is now a very strong peppery taste which was not there before. It also makes it nearly impossible to vape without having to cough because the peppery bit does tickle the throat...and not in a nice way.

It appears that large mixes if not used within a week or so after the initial steep may revert? (if thats the right word for it!)

Anyone else experienced this?

Oops had my post in the cupcake one, needed to be here in the custard!

Nope no problems with mine. Just cracked open my latest lot that was steeping in the window for a week and it's my best batch yet. I mixed in some butterscotch and, even if I do say so myself it's bloody gorgeous :D

Sounds like it might have got contaminated with something else?
Did you expose it to heat?
Do you refill your attie with a needle bottle or something else which might have got contaminated?
I still have a 30ml bottle of Bella valente which turned into something completely unvapable, and still scratching my head about what happened to it :(

Nope it was just sat on my shelf waiting for me to get through some other juices, lid on, and it just got darker and darker... I have another bit steeping which isn't dark yet but its only 3-4 days old...

With that being said, my GVC has gone the same colour and when put on my IGO has the same peppery taste.

Strange that I've got some 4-5 weeks old and its fine although my last batch done on the windowsill is a totally different colour and I've got some grants from the new year and its dark but tastes ok
gotta be contamination somewhere or you had too much gin when you were mixing:P

Strange that I've got some 4-5 weeks old and its fine although my last batch done on the windowsill is a totally different colour and I've got some grants from the new year and its dark but tastes ok
gotta be contamination somewhere or you had too much gin when you were mixing:P

I will test it out a bit more with my new mix as well. To me, I am tasting the nicotine more so... Might just need some sweetener at this point!

Back
Top Bottom