Raspberry ( Malina in Polish )

Manufacturer

Inawera

Bought from

www.4drops.co.uk

Type

Fruit

Costs & Value

Website is currently down, so I can't pull up prices, but I believe it was like £2.20for 10 ml

Review

I have had raspberry before, but this is by far the juiciest most realistic yet. Day 3 into steeping with lid on, the mix hasnt changed colour but the taste and smell are amazing!

Steeping

24-48 hours

Value -

Even with the recent change in shipping costs (which 4drops is working hard to change and get a UK base) Inawera flavours are still very cost effective and worth the money.

Use as a mixing ingredient

Deffo use this with things like Vanilla Custard, cupcake, chocolate , waffles.. anything you would like to see raspberry in. NOM NOM NOM

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’ None known as of yet!

Disclaimer

This concentrate was provided free of charge for review – which has not impacted on the impartiality of comments herein. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

I've yet to find a decent raspberry pre mix. Must get into this mixing lark :)

This is freaking gorgeous. Do you want me to send you this bit I mixed up? its about 4-5ml but low in mg (about 12mg) and a lil stronger than most pre-mixes, more than happy to pass it on to you to try?

I managed to get a bottle off brian123456 it was lovely an all day vape for me till it ran out

I managed to get a bottle off brian123456 it was lovely an all day vape for me till it ran out
Bryan123456 s own mix? He sent me some of his juices in a trade off we did in the early days of POTV and they were superb. Expresso and Turkish Delight being standouts.

It is lovely and up there with my other rave raspberries-Capella and dv. I love raspberry vapes :D

Bryan123456 s own mix? He sent me some of his juices in a trade off we did in the early days of POTV and they were superb. Expresso and Turkish Delight being standouts.
Yup it was Brian's own mix just a straight raspberry I'm a big fruit lover the grapefruit was excellent as was the smoked plum cheers Andy

Back
Top Bottom