Vape Club
What's new

Attention Boltonians :)

Mark

Legend
Looks like Im shooting up to Bolton to stay with my OH for a few days a week and a halfs time. My bud from scouseland will be driving over to Bolton for a meet up and a pint.

Thing is who knows of any decent vape friendly pubs in the area? I'll check out the camvip page of course but nothing like local knowledge
Flavour Vapour Bolton ?

Premier Ecigs
I believe Mr cdurkin100 drinks up there Mark .. and I believe that he has a long running vaping battle on with his local :

The Queens at Bradley fold

Hi Mark. Would be good to meet up if you want. The queens at Bradley Fold does now allow vaping in a certain part of the pub so if your up for it let me know :-)

Also avoid Bolton town centre, it's a total shit hole

Vape Green
Im up for this! I will come drink a few with you guys :) Boltons only 20 mins away!

E-liquids.com
Hi Mark. Would be good to meet up if you want. The queens at Bradley Fold does now allow vaping in a certain part of the pub so if your up for it let me know :-)

I had the pleasure of spending a New Years eve trawling Bolton town cntre and yes I have to agree!

Woo hoo.

I need the date asap though as the Mrs works shifts at the hospital.

yeah date would be good, need to set it up with the MIL to take the youngest and the older two can go with their grand dad for a couple hours!

AcmeFog
Smoore

they allow anything in Bradley fold lol

Back
Top Bottom