Vape Club
What's new

Important update from ECITA: Legal advice re prospective bans

Hi all i will willingly support this movement, i think if enough people support causes like this we could end up with happy vapers and a healthier world to breath in, this is a growing business trying to help people quit tobacco smoking but as usual there will be a minority spoiling the business by selling cheap copies and nasty liquids in corner shops and pound shops, i know people will say im just trying to promote my business but in truth im not, but the amount of people buying cheap inferior liquids and suffering side effects like burning gums and mouth ulsa's is on the increase and is giving vaping a bad reputation which lets face it we DONT want to happen, giving the anti-vapers bullets to fire at us all,

as you can see i am a retailer and yes i own the company with my wife but im for the cause and have not mentioned where my shops are lol

Regards
Carl

We have the same problem in Bolton mate..its rife in Manchester...Trading Standards are less than useless too!

Elux
Brilliant work what you and your colleagues are doing on behalf of the vaving community Katherine,
I for one thank you's like I would think all who vape.

I hope the EU gets its act together and realize if they try and go ahead with what they are proposing
they are going to force most of us back on the cigarette's.

I just can't comprehend what they are thinking, I've come to understand it's all down to the tobacco industry and the pharma
company's who want to make a fast buck.

kecig

As long we use this kecig . Tobbacco habits gone ends or quit. It seriously a effective solution for our loving one to leave tobbacco smoking. Use it make your self a environment friend.

AcmeFog
Super work Katherine and team. If there is anything we can do to help you and ourselves please post it here. The world needs people like you to run the ship and put up the good fight so a sincere thank you.

Back
Top Bottom