What's new

Wrapped cable

AceMelon

Achiever
I can't remember where I saw it. But I saw a retail mod where the wiring looked like it had a green fabric wrap. It looked very neat and tidy.
Where do I get said wire from and what is it called?
It's the last bit on the build list :)

I can't remember where I saw it. But I saw a retail mod where the wire img looked like it had a green fabric wrap. It looked very neat and tidy.

That would be my TA box. :)

I can't remember where he got it from but me and a buddy built his PC and we covered all the cables with it so might be worth looking on eBay for braided cable sleeves :)

I can't remember where I saw it. But I saw a retail mod where the wiring looked like it had a green fabric wrap. It looked very neat and tidy.

People generally use something called para cord, to wrap the cables inside the boxes.

People generally use something called para cord, to wrap the cables inside the boxes.

Yeah para cord would work. You could melt the ends slightly to stop fraying then cover with a little heat shrink. :)

Yeah para cord would work. You could melt the ends slightly to stop fraying then cover with a little heat shrink. :)

Think they used para cord in my box.

pic5.jpg

Yup Para-cord. Just pull the core. Personally not my thing, I have my Blue Silicon covered stranded wire, which is damn flexable so I'm happy..

Back
Top Bottom