What's new

Review Youde (UD) Goblin Mini RTA (Build and Wicking Added)

Received mine as a gift of Vince this morning, proper smitten. Vince and Jane are amazingly kind and talented people.
Don't think anyone was happy with the original tip and the adaptor well I won't even go there

Attachments

• 1440536233264.jpg
    1440536233264.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 103
  • 1440536247072.jpg
    1440536247072.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 102
I quite like the stock drip tip, but dayum those Vince tips look amazing. Must resist until pay day.

Just built this in my Goblin Mini this morning.

Quad 2mm ID, about 8 wraps 30G. Sits at aout 0.41 ohms. Im sure its increased the flavour a bit. The Glass does get warm, I might try to move the coils away from the chimney a little when I re-wick.

wsryid.jpg

Last edited:
Just built this in my Goblin Mini this morning.

Quad 2mm ID, about 8 wraps 30G. Sits at aout 0.41 ohms. Im sure its increased the flavour a bit. The Glass does get warm, I might try to move the coils away from the chimney a little when I re-wick.

I like the look of that!!

I have a Goblin Mini, in fact I now have 3, bought a second one for backup and today, one of my bosses gave me his. Now, my first build went really well, followed the video shown earlier in this thread. Wicked another 2 for my Directors using Grimm Greens method. None of the have leaked until put in a pocket or at an angle for a while. Do others have this problem? When you say it doesn't leak, do you mean when you keep it predominantly upright? I really love this little tank and would like to keep it as my main tank but I'm not willing to with the leaking. Can just imagine trying to negotiate a million pound contract and suddenly having my Goblin spill it's load in my pocket! I've even contemplated using the scottish roll wick method just to maximise the cotton blocking the top of the juice channels.

Is it possible to build it 100% leak free, and if so, how? I've followed the videos quite closely so any additional hints/tips would be appreciated.

Also, after losing one tank full, I refilled it and it leaked again, slowly. I started getting No Liquid warnings on my IPV D2 (using the tc trick for step down) followed by No Atomizer. Now it won't read on any mod at all. I'm reluctant to strip it down as it has a full tank of Darkchocachino in it, and SCV doesn't have any more in stock!! However, it also hasn't leaked the entire time it's been sat in a stand! I have a feeling it's shorting inside as it was a really tight build. Again, any ideas?

I've cross posted this as I didn't realise which section this is in when I first typed it up. Here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom