Vape Club
What's new

Capella chocote fudge brownie, and vanilla custard, oh my god!!!

izzy11

Postman
I am fairly new to vaping, but tried a couple of suppliers concentrates, did nothing for me, now due to the info on this forum, got capella custard and choc fudge brownie.
I do not know how I didnt drink it straight from the bottle when I smelled them,
:P thet have a rich rich aroma.
Now after keep smelling it for a week while it steeped, I have tried them today,
I will never buy another concentrate other than Capella.
I have been in heaven with the flavours, they do as they say on the bottle, its a damn good custard, and a fabulous choc fudge brownie.
Used 15% for my mix.
Thank you Capella.

Premier Ecigs
They are awesome aren't they. I feel the same about them, it would have to be something pretty special to drag me away from this range :)

AcmeFog
I love em but also love alchemists cupboard desert flavours :yahoo:

E-liquids.com
Could you give me a clue where you got your capella concentrates from ? The one's I received from LF were as weak as normal Juice !!

Could you give me a clue where you got your capella concentrates from ? The one's I received from LF were as weak as normal Juice !!
Leisure liquids and alchemists cupboard I think

Last edited:
Vape Green
Thank goodness for that, I've got some on order from Leisure liquids, and thanks :)

Hi sorry forgot to put that on, got them from Leisure liquids, great service, fast post, great flavour.

Smoore
Back
Top Bottom