What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Capella chocote fudge brownie, and vanilla custard, oh my god!!!

izzy11

Postman
I am fairly new to vaping, but tried a couple of suppliers concentrates, did nothing for me, now due to the info on this forum, got capella custard and choc fudge brownie.
I do not know how I didnt drink it straight from the bottle when I smelled them,
:P thet have a rich rich aroma.
Now after keep smelling it for a week while it steeped, I have tried them today,
I will never buy another concentrate other than Capella.
I have been in heaven with the flavours, they do as they say on the bottle, its a damn good custard, and a fabulous choc fudge brownie.
Used 15% for my mix.
Thank you Capella.

They are awesome aren't they. I feel the same about them, it would have to be something pretty special to drag me away from this range :)

I love em but also love alchemists cupboard desert flavours :yahoo:

Could you give me a clue where you got your capella concentrates from ? The one's I received from LF were as weak as normal Juice !!

Could you give me a clue where you got your capella concentrates from ? The one's I received from LF were as weak as normal Juice !!
Leisure liquids and alchemists cupboard I think

Last edited:
Thank goodness for that, I've got some on order from Leisure liquids, and thanks :)

Hi sorry forgot to put that on, got them from Leisure liquids, great service, fast post, great flavour.

Back
Top Bottom