What's new

Your favourite..?

steffrobs

What's your current favourite:-
1. RDA?
2. Sub-ohm tank?

And which mod you using them with?

My current set up(s) consist of the sigelei 150w tc, Kennedy RDA and arctic tank. Loving them all but looking to get more RDA's and another tank, thoughts?

Same as you with the mod, sig 150tc. My fav RDA is still a veritas with a twisted nickel build. Tank wise is split between subtank mini and mini goblin.

Velocity clone /skittles or apple tart home brew

Cthulhu /grants (clone) home brew

On a hana 30 clone (soon to be retired when (if) my IPV d2 ever arrives)

Both dual coiled @0.8 ohms running 23ish watts

Had a sub box mini but managed to lose the drip tip and mangle the tank on a night out :( great flavour on the sub tank mini though

Snapdragon RDA with a GP Paps V4, or with the SX Mini M Class

Sub ohm tank- Freemax Starre Pro

Messes or 13 heavens RDAs usually on single coil builds, with A160 or xcube II (xcube now sold, soon to be replaced with a VT200)
Zephyrus (4 on different coils) with M80

Sigelei 150TC with a Tobeco Velocity clone.

I like the Tobeco Velocity so much I have 3.

Twisted Messes with dual boring 22 gauge coils at 0.25, air flow half closed, on any mod that will get me to 5 volts with Element Pink Lemonade. Heaven.

Also the Goliath v1 with 0.4 dual coils and Ace of Vapez Babies on the istick 50 for my ADV.

Velocity Clone.........a builders deck dual fused clapton 24G wrapped with 36G kanthal, 5 wraps on a 2.5mm precision driver at .12 ohms

Got no RTA
Been a dripper after not happy with kayfun authentic and Orchid V4 clone a year ago.
Might try those new ones.

RDA = Velocity

SubOhm Tank = Goblin Mini

Both on 5 wraps of Clapton Coils, dual pairing, muji in the goblin, cotton bacon on the velocity.

currently running both on Nemesis Mech's until my new toy arrive, great vape.

Back
Top Bottom