What's new

Sparks E-Cigarettes First Space Vaper Night!

Our next vape night is this evening, starting at 7pm at The Bootlegger. You're more than welcome to meet us at the shop around 6pm and we'll go down together, or you can meet us there.

Look forward to seeing you as many as possible!

- Sparks

I'm going to give this one a miss maybe. Ian's running late by 2 hours , Ethan starts high school tomorrow and got to get him sorted.
gerry keep the zeph for me, I'll text you tomorrow to meet up if I don't make it through

I'm going to give this one a miss maybe. Ian's running late by 2 hours , Ethan starts high school tomorrow and got to get him sorted.
gerry keep the zeph for me, I'll text you tomorrow to meet up if I don't make it through

Ok will take it anyway. Just in case you can't stay away!

It was a good turn out and a great night on Wednesday! All the team enjoyed it, we hope you did to.

We look forward to seeing you all at the next one, which will be on the 7th October!

- Sparks HQ

If it's tonight I can't make it :(

Well I just defrosted my freezer, Ian's on route from Amsterdam and I'm not I the mood to see anyone anyway [emoji23] so if it is tonight , tough.

Heey people,

Our next vape night is tonight! It will always be the FIRST Wednesday of the month. So put it in your diaries for future reference. As usual, it will be at 'The Bootlegger' in High Wycombe. We will be there from 7pm on wards. There will be drink offers, a quiz and much more.

Looking forward to seeing the usual people, and hopefully some new ones. Had a great turnout for the last one, so let's make this one even better!

-Sparks

Back
Top Bottom