What's new

Gennie issues

I'm assuming its 7x7 rope, you could unwind one of the outer strands but I've found its better if you can pull the center strand which creates a twisted straw.

Ok have redone wicks in the leaken with mesh going further down as shown in RagingMammoth tutorial and seems to be working much better although i am getting a weird burnt taste but wicks are new is this likely to fade as they bed in?

Ok have redone wicks in the leaken with mesh going further down as shown in RagingMammoth tutorial and seems to be working much better although i am getting a weird burnt taste but wicks are new is this likely to fade as they bed in?

I only do the wick further down because I CBA to suspend it. Not really an advantage to it otherwise.
And uh... No. That means you have a hot spot. Pulse more!

uploadfromtaptalk1441051516823.jpg RagingMammoth as per your tutorial and shes vaping like a champ build is a little messy but its bringing out flavours in my juice i never knew existed thanks bud [emoji106]

View attachment 62310 RagingMammoth as per your tutorial and shes vaping like a champ build is a little messy but its bringing out flavours in my juice i never knew existed thanks bud [emoji106]

Looks alright to me! What resistance you at? Looks like a lot of wire. Not a bad thing, just looks like a hot spot nightmare for me.

Also, whats that on top of the mesh?

Glad you're liking it though!

Looks alright to me! What resistance you at? Looks like a lot of wire. Not a bad thing, just looks like a hot spot nightmare for me.

Also, whats that on top of the mesh?

Glad you're liking it though!
Resistance is 0.63ohm and was a bit of a faff to iron out the hot spots but got there eventually and the bit above the mesh is the tip is the wick the mesh slid down a bit whilst i was wrapping the coil but still seems to work pretty well [emoji4]

Resistance is 0.63ohm and was a bit of a faff to iron out the hot spots but got there eventually and the bit above the mesh is the tip is the wick the mesh slid down a bit whilst i was wrapping the coil but still seems to work pretty well [emoji4]

Yeah, that happened to me a couple of times when I first started using gennies. The mesh probably hasn't been flamed enough on the wick. You can always fold the top of the mesh over as well so it doesn't slide out, thats what I do.

Edit: also, you might want to pick up some better rope cutters.

Yeah, that happened to me a couple of times when I first started using gennies. The mesh probably hasn't been flamed enough on the wick. You can always fold the top of the mesh over as well so it doesn't slide out, thats what I do.

Edit: also, you might want to pick up some better rope cutters.
uploadfromtaptalk1441105104730.jpg

Just an update i have used a whole tank in the kraken and the rsst and not a single dry hit thanks for all the help. And these are my rope cutters they cut ss rope like its string [emoji6]

View attachment 62358

Just an update i have used a whole tank in the kraken and the rsst and not a single dry hit thanks for all the help. And these are my rope cutters they cut ss rope like its string [emoji6]

Ah, same ones I use. You managed to urmom the Kraken? That's a bitch of a tank to coil.

And no worries! How beautiful is chain vaping a whole tank in one sitting? And knowing you can swap flavours whenever you want?

Back
Top Bottom