Type

Dessert

Costs & Value

Price paid (£x.xx)£2.95p
Bottle size (ml)10
Price per ml (pence)£.295p
Percentage used in review10%

Review

I have had NY Cheesecake juice before that was really good, so I was excited to see Capella having this one. I mixed at 10% into 20mg 50/50 base. I let it steep for a few days and while it is NY Cheesecake, I think I need to go up to 15% or even 20% to get the full on that I want. There is a LOT of potential with this concnetrate as you can add a nutmeg or cinnamon flavour, even a touch of graham cracker to bring it round.
So far, I really like it! Will update when I have changed the %

Steeping

Essential at least 5 days

Vapour

Good

Throat hit

Available

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’ - Unknown

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

This is a wierd one for me, I like it but its not vanilla custard. it reminds me of McDonald's fries (bear with me here!), you have a blast on it and the next thing you have to get as much down your lungs as possible-it's just so moorish! If you watch people eat in McDonald's they always start quite delicately with just a chip and suddenly something kicks in and they shove them in by the fist full.

I did my last batch at 15% and it was fine. I have to say my opinion of this one has changed since my first mix. I absolutely love it now. Steeping is your friend with this one.

Yeah after a good steep it is nice on its own, I have left a lil bit behind and going after it here and there but it does get better!

You guys recommend using a sweetener with this or is it good on its own?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

You guys recommend using a sweetener with this or is it good on its own?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Yeah, a little EM and a little Marshmallow and it's superb after 3/4 weeks steeping. Add a fruit flavour and it's even better :)

Just to revisit, I made a 5ml sample and let it steep for 4 weeks with 1 drop em per ml, delicious.

i found 15% to be the best with this ,,quite new to mixing but this and heisenberg seem to be getting more attention ,i know both ends of the spectrum .trying to get my head around crazy creamy custard from kandi hed ,,,what exactly is the crazy bit ? dont know if its just not ready or if the crazy bit is putting me off ...think i`ll get straight forward cappela custard next

i found 15% to be the best with this ,,quite new to mixing but this and heisenberg seem to be getting more attention ,i know both ends of the spectrum .trying to get my head around crazy creamy custard from kandi hed ,,,what exactly is the crazy bit ? dont know if its just not ready or if the crazy bit is putting me off ...think i`ll get straight forward cappela custard next

I got some of this last night & knocked up a little sampler. I'd say it tastes more of a cheesecake base than the actual cheeseyness hahaha :) i bet this will make a great thing as an additive too for a biscuity base flavour

Ben

Back
Top Bottom