Flavour Name: DY4

Manufacturer: Decadent vapours

Bottle size: 10ml
l
Price paid: £3.49

Price Per ml: 35p

Bought from: Liberty Flights

Type: tobacco

Review: This is the strangest version of ry4 Ive tried. It is very floral, with not much tobacco or caramel. In fact not much ry4. Its hard to describe, not unpleasant but not ry4

.Steeping: it needs 3-7 days steeping

Vapour

Throat hit: nothing much

Value: A little expensive

Use as a mixing ingredient: Doesnt benifit from the usual addition of caramel/nuts etc that other ry4s do

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’:

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of [url]www.planetofthevapes.co.uk[/URL] who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

I think this one has more of the candy shop flavour? Like redwood or vermilion river? I tried a DV mix with it in, the vapefest 2012, it was DV DY4 and ginger, 'twas nice,

It was nice, just not what I'd expect from an ry4 type flavour, but then no two ry4s are the same these days :)

Yeah but it's Dy4, I don't know what the D means but The name sounds like an RY4 spinoff,

Back
Top Bottom