Bottle size (ml)
Price per ml (pence)
£ 0.30
Percentage used in review
19.2%
Concentrate cost to make 10 ml of e liquid
£0.58p

Review

Capella do some great flavours. Unfortunately, this isn’t one of them. I got up to 19.2% concentration and gave up. It’s weak and woody in flavour and would need some ethyl maltol and sweetener. Both PA’s and FA’s espresso are better than this, in my opinion, by some margin, and both are stronger concentrates.

Steeping

Vapour

Throat hit

Value -commentary

At 19.2% there’s a lot better out there.

Use as a mixing ingredient

If you want a weak espresso to make other coffee flavours, maybe, but you’d get better value using PA or FA pre-diluted.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was provided free of charge for review, which has not influenced the impartiality. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

You gotta be frank in reviews, there's no point blowing vape up people's bottoms for no reason, if the vape is a minger you gotta speaketh the truth!

Yep, always always be honest in what you say, try to put across what (to you) is coming across with either the unit or the juice, your viewers / listeners or readers want truth not disinformation. nice one Bryan for that and indeed to Leisureliquids for the thanks :) . Hope to hell that does not sound preachy, it`s honestly not meant to be.

I wish I had found this review earlier.

I have to agree with the reviewer, it is not a good flavour, not bad enough to throw away but not one I will buy again.

I mixed at 20% at 70:30 with 2%em

I have tried mixing my mix above at 10% with my gold and silver tobacco mix and it seems to add to the flavour so it won't go to waste.

Back
Top Bottom