What's new

Important! ECITA Hand out for MP/MEPs

Doodlebug

Postman
OK, as promised the handout is up and ready for download. I know it's a bit cheeky, but if everyone here printed it out and hand delivered it to each of their MPs and MEPs, maybe, just maybe we can make a difference? Obviously, if you don't agree with anything it says, then don't, but if you DO agree, and want to protect YOUR right to vape, then please get this out there! http://ecita.org.uk/a4 2 sided handout feb 2013.pdf

Also, if you supply into local shops in your area, or know the people in there, maybe you could encourage those outlets to display the information with the products? Anything we can do to get the message out there can only help.

Thank you all for your support!

Cheers,

Katherine

(MODS: I don't know if you can sticky this, or find some other clever way of ensuring every member sees it, but I'd be grateful for anything you can do in this regard. Thank you.)

It might be worhtwhile if this was flagged up at the top of the forum. I will be sending this to my MEPs.

I'm sending this to my MEPs, especially the Labour ones with their '48 mg in one ecig' claim.
They know nothing, want to know nothing, but if they read that handout they will be forcably taken out of the ignorant brigade so would have to knowinly lie to still spot their BS.
Also going to the 'may be good but' brigade and even the 'probably good' group.

I am regularly flustering one Lib-Dem who asked for studies and I'm sending a few. She has to keep changing her reason for wanting MA (read ban) on ecigs.
As this is a PDF I'll try emailing it but it may be rejected as an attachment. I'll put the link in the email too, and print and send, even if I have to use all of my over-priced printer ink that costs more for 10 ml than a tank full of petrol. :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom