What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapourized In Irvine

Victor1st

Left Voluntarily
All the folks in N.Ayrshire (and the "Three Towns"), Vapourized has opened a new store at Irvine Cross, where the old Watsons chemist used to be :)

Popped in for a quick visit, they got a good selection of beginner stuff going up to stuff like sub-ohm tanks and Smok/Innokin box mods. They need a sofa or something for folks to sit and have a vape though :(

All the folks in N.Ayrshire (and the "Three Towns"), Vapourized has opened a new store at Irvine Cross, where the old Watsons chemist used to be :)

Popped in for a quick visit, they got a good selection of beginner stuff going up to stuff like sub-ohm tanks and Smok/Innokin box mods. They need a sofa or something for folks to sit and have a vape though :(

Usually a great service from these stores with lots of advice for newbies. The hardware is too limited in range and far too expensive when you compare it to on-line suppliers. The range is improving though...

I was in the vaporized shop in Irvine and bought a Smok M80 about a month ago and all went great until two days ago when I couldn't get the usb cable into the device to charge it. I went back to the shop and he checked it over ,said he would send it back and then gave me a new one to replace it. Great customer service.and a big thank you from a very satisfied customer. As Arrnie says I'll Be Back !!

Back
Top Bottom