What's new

Vapourized In Irvine

Victor1st

Left Voluntarily
All the folks in N.Ayrshire (and the "Three Towns"), Vapourized has opened a new store at Irvine Cross, where the old Watsons chemist used to be :)

Popped in for a quick visit, they got a good selection of beginner stuff going up to stuff like sub-ohm tanks and Smok/Innokin box mods. They need a sofa or something for folks to sit and have a vape though :(

All the folks in N.Ayrshire (and the "Three Towns"), Vapourized has opened a new store at Irvine Cross, where the old Watsons chemist used to be :)

Popped in for a quick visit, they got a good selection of beginner stuff going up to stuff like sub-ohm tanks and Smok/Innokin box mods. They need a sofa or something for folks to sit and have a vape though :(

Usually a great service from these stores with lots of advice for newbies. The hardware is too limited in range and far too expensive when you compare it to on-line suppliers. The range is improving though...

I was in the vaporized shop in Irvine and bought a Smok M80 about a month ago and all went great until two days ago when I couldn't get the usb cable into the device to charge it. I went back to the shop and he checked it over ,said he would send it back and then gave me a new one to replace it. Great customer service.and a big thank you from a very satisfied customer. As Arrnie says I'll Be Back !!

Back
Top Bottom