What's new

20% Sale Until August 31st 00.00am

manabush

Premium Vendor
20% Sale Until August 31st 00.00am

Vapefest is over, and we would like to offer everyone the chance to get get your hands on some Manabush at a knock down price.
use code : VF2015 for a 20% Discount, valid until August 31st at 00.00am
Many thanks to everyone that came to see us

The Manabush Team

I dont plan these things ... they happen when the mood or possibly Gin takes me.

No problem I used the POTV12 anyway. Looking forward to my Powwow, I have abstained for 3 months as I play with DIY but decided that I have to have the Powwow in constant supply to lift my spirits, I've made some decent DIY but for every 10 made only 1 hits the spot. But Powwow always hits the spot. Now if you could just send me the secret ingredients ........

No problem I used the POTV12 anyway. Looking forward to my Powwow, I have abstained for 3 months as I play with DIY but decided that I have to have the Powwow in constant supply to lift my spirits, I've made some decent DIY but for every 10 made only 1 hits the spot. But Powwow always hits the spot. Now if you could just send me the secret ingredients ........

you would be needing to be schooled in the arts of Early morning Prairie Herb collecting :D

Cheers for the warning, thought it was exceptionally busy in the packing room today! ;)

Now I'm gonna have to order...

But which one? Have had my eyes on Chiricahua Sun for a while...

Suggestions?

Peace

Back
Top Bottom