What's new

Review Tjuice red astaire concentrate

I started my mixing career with T-Juice concentrates(just in case my own blends were lousy)but never got past the Afro-Diziac(my own juices were good enough)I'm now considering the Col Custard as so far,my own tries have been sickly sweet/tasteless/needed steeped & didn't improve even after a month. :P

@Ninjaassasin1983 Got 10ml of this on its way from chefsvapour, did you notice much of a flavour change after some steeping time?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ninjaassasin1983 Got 10ml of this on its way from chefsvapour, did you notice much of a flavour change after some steeping time?

Ive found 48hrs is more than enough for Red Astaire, doesnt improve much after that.

I use a mix of RA and Green Steam, about 80/20% in a high VG base at 3mg. GS gives it an added sweetness that just makes it irresistible for me, i get through 30mls a day.

Have 400ml of the stuff steeping away and all my other juices are in a shoe box. :D

red astaire own juice mix

hi mate just sent you a pm where is the best place to buy the vg pg etc?good quality stuff at decent prices? ill mix up the same as your post and see where it takes me..

Last edited:
hi mate just sent you a pm where is the best place to buy the vg pg etc?good quality stuff at decent prices? ill mix up the same as your post and see where it takes me..

Vampire Vapes is good place to start.

I use 25ml of RA and 5ml of GS to make 200ml of juice. I wouldnt go higher than 6mg of nic, or the taste becomes too bitter with this mix.

Best concentrate to date. For me I put 5ml into a 30ml dropper bottle, fill with VG, leave in hot water for 5mins, shake it till my arms numb, Leave it till all the tiny bubbles disapear and vape on :D. I have vaped it after leaving it for a few days, sometimes weeks and it makes no difference.

The concentrate is great. I mix it to match the RA juice in exact proportions and it comes out identical to the real thing. NO steeping at all, just a good shake till you arm hurts and you're ready to vape it.

I like to stick a bit of TW blackcurrant concentrate in with RA. Gives a nicer rounded fruit flavour. Can't give a percentage cause I'm pretty lazy at mixing and mix by drops sometimes more sometimes less but I'd estimate at around 5% of total concentrate.

Back
Top Bottom