What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Yorkshire Vapers introduce yourselves

removed as vape gear is a vendor and has not applied for a vendor status

You need to read our FAQ about vendors and our forum. One mod has pointed this out in another thread and I have pmed you with no response.

Please read the FAQ.

Im in pudsey, I have no affiliation to the bear im affraid, been vaping a couple of days, and struggling lol

i pass pudsey every day to go to work in stanningly (grangefield est).....why you struggling with the vape experience....pm if you prefer....im on a VV device now with mini vivi novas and loving menthol...been vaping 10 weeks...not a single fag since then and now mixing my own juices :)

No Yorkshire vapers in the Halifax/Leeds area? I'm coming your way tomorrow morning for the week, to visit family in the 'alifax area. Can't wait for that first cup of tea :D

I get that, but as an Essex boy in Yorkshire, i love the Tea when i go down souff, that water is Rock Hard, not like the soft stuff we get in sheffield

Hey Vape Gear, good to see another sheffield lad :hugs:

Have you got a link to your website or shop mate ?

Edit - Found it in the vendor section ...doh

Last edited:
HELLO DAVE!!! I didn't even know we had any Vapor shops in Wakefield!! Anyway I Live on batley road just short of Alverthorpe nice to meet you I will sure be having a look at your site

The names Jamie in 24 and just bought my first Vapor (only joined yesterday)

Back
Top Bottom