What's new

vapours-r-us ebay

Bobd

Postman
They claim to have the strongest flavour concentrates on ebay. Has anyone used them?

Personall would avoid.

I haven't tried their Skittles one which is suppose to be good.

I tried their Dime bar, Malteaser, Banoffie, Christmas pudding, Orange lucozade and they were all naff.

Avoid like the plague matey, I've tried a wode variety of their concentrates and there's been something wrong with all of them:

Custard - Tasted like burning plastic straight after mixing, it's been left in the bottle steeping for just over two months (more out of laziness than anything) and it still tastes like burning plastic

Vimto - Tastes like vinegar

Vannila Cola - Tastes EXACTLY like veg gravy (not even remotely joking)

Blueberry - Tastes like blackcurrent juice rather than blueberries

Jack D's - I don't even know words to describe how bad it is, I've tried mixing it with a variety of different flavours such as their R-Bull flavour (just as bad) and it's god awful

R-Bull - Isn't anything that's anywhere near the taste of red bull, tastes and smells like cat p!ss

Banoffee - Wasn't so much bad but it gave me headaches so I decided to take that as a sign to leave it well enough alone

After trying these flavours I binned all the others that I bought from them, I did email them to complain about the quality but they fobbed me off by saying it's down to 'user error' and that there's nothing wrong with their concentrates!

Beans

Why not try Classikool. I buy their summer strawberry, Apple, gingerbread and banana. Mix them at 5 to 10% and I love 'em. £7.99 for 100 ml

Dog shit. Avoid.

Cherry menthol was the only vapeable one out of the bunch I tried.

Sorry to go against the grain, but I think they are very good. Yes some of the flavour descriptions are very vague, but my experience has been excellent.

I've been vaping their Black Stairs (sort of like a blackberry/blackcurrant/menthol) for possibly the last 8 months.

Wife is also a massive fan of their Pinkman clone.

Plus my mum likes the Forest Fruits.

A tenner for 100ml of concentrate? Can't argue really if you like simple one shots.

Back
Top Bottom