What's new

Vapefest 2015 - thank you one and all!

Colonelboom

Vendor
We are just about getting back to some semblance of normality after a very very busy weekend with a few downs and a lot of ups.

The weekend started as expected with a lot of stress regarding setting up the tent, being one of the bigger stands in the Best of British Juice tent we had plans to build the counter and display on site which didn't go exactly to plan to begin with - got it nailed in the end though.

As well as taking our Colonel Boom's range we were launching Fallstreak Eliquid at the event so naturally we had a lot of stock to display - the trouble is that with so many blatant thefts from stalls during trading hours it's ridiculous to consider leaving stock in the tents overnight so it was a heavy job of loading and unloading each morning and night.

That being said we really enjoyed the weekend, speaking to customers and having them try flavours they wouldn't usually look at is a particular highlight. Inviting people over to try the new Fallstreak line was amazing and the response we got from that was far beyond our expectation too. We are lucky to have a large number of retailers who carry our Colonel Boom's range already who were jumping at the chance for the new stuff.

We also use Vapefest as an opportunity to speak with new retailers who are looking to add lines to their store so you can expect to see us in many more places soon now too.

So thank you to the Vapefest organisers for bringing us the opportunity, to all you customers who came by and chatted with the gang behind the counter and to my lovely team of burly folks behind the counters too who took the pressure off me a little.

11816211_10207521948666658_7244116624262340589_o.jpg

11794069_10207520116220848_2297422000249231011_o.jpg

11875104_10153485184119383_428039285874679805_o.jpg

img_1207.jpg

It was lovely to finally say hello in person to you (I was too shy last year and felt really bad about it!). Love the bottle of coup d'etet I bought and was gutted I had no more pennies left. Really, really excited by that wonder smelling bottle ;) I think you are going to make a lot of people very happy if it tastes as totally amazing as it smells! I'm very excited :D

It was lovely to finally say hello in person to you (I was too shy last year and felt really bad about it!). Love the bottle of coup d'etet I bought and was gutted I had no more pennies left. Really, really excited by that wonder smelling bottle ;) I think you are going to make a lot of people very happy if it tastes as totally amazing as it smells! I'm very excited :D

Likewise, I think we said hello briefly last year but it was a bit mental. The cherry one - pm me your address and I will send you a bottle gratis from the development bottle - if you'll give feedback on it :)

Sorry I wasn't your Bitch this year, but I really enjoyed the event as a punter.

Enjoyed the Fallstreak that I tried and one of the newer Boom range that I hadn't tried before.

Also enjoyed the sample of the new one (not cherry) although it could have benefitted from a fresh wick in my tank.

See you soon and tell me more about the cherry.

Sorry I wasn't your Bitch this year, but I really enjoyed the event as a punter.

Enjoyed the Fallstreak that I tried and one of the newer Boom range that I hadn't tried before.

Also enjoyed the sample of the new one (not cherry) although it could have benefitted from a fresh wick in my tank.

See you soon and tell me more about the cherry.

Well Dave, I would have enjoyed it more with you as my bitch :)

Good you tried the Fallstreak - was it an aniseed Boom's (the new one, Barrage) or the custard we have been holding back called 1837?

The cherry is a Fallstreak one we have held back from the next release too but we took a little to VF for anyone with a dripper to try. Unfortunately we didn't get the time so set any of the drippers up and it got left to one side

I never actually said hello.....It was far too busy every time i was in the LGBT tent ( ;) )

So maybe next time I'll say hello...

Well Dave, I would have enjoyed it more with you as my bitch :)

Good you tried the Fallstreak - was it an aniseed Boom's (the new one, Barrage) or the custard we have been holding back called 1837?

The cherry is a Fallstreak one we have held back from the next release too but we took a little to VF for anyone with a dripper to try. Unfortunately we didn't get the time so set any of the drippers up and it got left to one side

Bought the Barrage and filled my tank with the 1837.

PlumeBlu, It was good to see you again in your tent, Twice I came in and both times forgot to try out the Colonel boom stuff that I never got around to really trying last year - I was too busy buying the Fallstreak Cirrus. The Nimbus is bloody good too, I'll get round to the other stuff later, due to being too busy fogging out the room with Cirrus right now...:D

Back
Top Bottom