What's new

Vapefest 2015

I got a picture of the queue, and then my phone died shortly after.... Here's a shot of my little haul though, I was quite restrained....
Spent a considerable amount of time in and around the Perino igloo, but did get some Yo Yogi for the ogling.....
Got told off in the Digbys tent for mixing Mariya's Mix with Milk Man (which actually turned out quite nice).... Then was called a bit of a nutcase for buying a load of it....
Had a go on El Diablo's new flavour, and tried Manabushes for the first time....
Mutation xS which is brill and also some free stuff.... And some batteries from Torchy....

You'll be proud of me too gerry.... I was on the morning munchies this weekend and sent several Lumberjacks Moonshine converts your way....

Oh, and.... "Allen?!".... "ALLEN!!"....

Attachments

• 1439132153141.jpg
    1439132153141.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 134
  • 1439132544265.jpg
    1439132544265.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
I ended up giving away more than I bought hardware wise.
Won the raffle which was rather lovely, bought 2 pairs of batteries for the mech I won... Then promptly lost a pair of he4's (Dick)...
BUT, Was a much more relaxed atmosphere this year which was lovely. The tent was a lovely idea, and I hope my contribution was enjoyed by you all if Tubbyengineer dropped it off as promised! ;)

Looking forward to next year already, though I think I'm gonna stay in a hotel next year...

I ended up giving away more than I bought hardware wise.
Won the raffle which was rather lovely, bought 2 pairs of batteries for the mech I won... Then promptly lost a pair of he4's (Dick)...
BUT, Was a much more relaxed atmosphere this year which was lovely. The tent was a lovely idea, and I hope my contribution was enjoyed by you all if @Tubbyengineer dropped it off as promised! ;)

Looking forward to next year already, though I think I'm gonna stay in a hotel next year...

Yarp, I dropped off the "Care Package", then pissed off and bought another 60ml if Cirrus from Plumeblu! A tankful didn't last me the drive home in the TFV4 Juice Hoover...:D

Back
Top Bottom