£2.95

Price Per ml
.295p

Bought from
www.leisureliquids.com

Type
Desert

Review
I was looking for a cakey type flavour because I want to make some cake e-liquids lol. However, there was no cake batter, but this instead. Definately a Vanilla Cupcake with Vanilla icing flavour. Very Authentic. I have tasted after 72 hours and it is really nice. I mixed this at 10% in 50/50 base.

Steeping
As you can see by the photos above, steeping definitely changes the colour of the liquid. I have been steeping with the lid on. I believe this colour change helps you determine the flavour changes as well.

Vapour
yes

Throat hit
I use a higher VG mix so the TH is very limited

Value
Very good value for the quality of the flavour you get.

Use as a mixing ingredient
I bet you could add a bit of a fruit flavour into this or even chocolate to get some different variations.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’
None known at this time

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Good on it's own but try mixing this 50/50 with Apple Pie. It's what I'm Vaping now while doing a few posts.
Been my daytime vape in the "Blackroid" for a few weeks now and still loving it.

Because digital photography hadn't been invented when the OP was made. They were merely crude representations, hand drawn using Paint V1.0, which only stored for 3 days.

Always on the lookout for some nice and simple concentrates. Can't see your pictures though but seems like it might be worth a try :) Thanks

Back
Top Bottom