What's new

VapeCige VTBox200

rob-o-cop

Postman
Ok guys
I have 20 units VTBOX DNA200 for sale
Genuine DNA200 board, and 1800 mAh 3 cell LiPo battery (5400 mAh combine)
These devices have 30 days warranty by manufacturer, but before dispatch, i will make sure they are all checked if they work the way they should.
Price for each will be £100-£105 all in, with first class recorded delivery, packed with hate by Nat herself:)
Fastech have them on pre-order for around £100ish, so if you want a better deal, you can get them from there.
Paypal payment via F&F

If interested, put your name on this thread, and the first 20 guys or gals will be the first served. If you decide to cancel, just remove your name. No money upfront, or nonsenses like that

Cherios
Rob

@Rob
If any problems with my post, please let me know mate ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 840
Last edited by a moderator:
1. Mawsley

In case anyone is in doubt, I can vouch for rob-o-cop as being as trustworthy as it's possible to be.

I sought clarification over charging:

"Hi Dave
The DNA 200 has a built in 1A USB charger. It automatically detects the type of USB power supply it is connected to, so it can be plugged into standard PC USB ports or higher power chargers. The max charge current is based on the cell capacity as programmed in EScribe.
Neo"

Evolv made a board, that will stick around for very long time.
Never had the chance to play with it yet, but i heard only positive info about it, and nothing bad
Lets see

vt box DNA200

no 3 andy clem... im in...someone please put the thread right... sorry guys fecked it up a little:)

Back
Top Bottom