What's new

To genesis or not to genesis

I was pondering the same thing recently, I had a few failed attempts last year and had been considering giving gennys another crack.

Then I remembered how much of a pain in the arse they are to set up

And how utterly fucking rancid dry hits with mesh are

I found that with my style of vaping it didn't wick quick enough. Maybe it's down to my build or I'm too used to dripping

Imo, it's a different kind of vape so if you are into those bigger plumes & fast hits then you're not gonna find that with a genny unless you went with a prometheus or a kraken, those two being the exception somewhat, maybe the origenny (dunno) It's more of a conscious vaping to me where i have to pay attention to what i'm doing.
I have a genny here, wicked up with a 400 mesh straw, an L wick (if you wanna call it that) & if i vape it moderately & don't try to breach its limits then the vape is really nice, all flavour & the vapour production is secondary but still plenty for me & with a decent throat hit. It's always a cleaner vape & the wick lasts a long time.

As ever, it's all about what you want so it won't suit everyone, sometimes it doesn't suit me but i still mesh my rda.

I recently got a NextGen clone as I wanted to try a Genny. Took nearly two hours to build the first time but second attempt was less than ten minutes. So very steep learning curve.

Very worth it though, lovely vape, the flavour was very clean, kind of more pure sort of thing, I still use my Squape but the NextGen is getting lots of love at the moment. Pretty good clone and about 20quid
. A good investment so far.

Pop a Mesh build into your Squape and never look back.;) I loved what that brought to the table. I also have a Mesh and Cotton Build in one of the Calix and Mein Gott!! The only downside to this is that it is best described as a "noisy" set up, but the Flavour makes up for all of that!;)

The NextGen is just wonderful....... End Of.;)

Pop a Mesh build into your Squape and never look back.;) I loved what that brought to the table. I also have a Mesh and Cotton Build in one of the Calix and Mein Gott!! The only downside to this is that it is best described as a "noisy" set up, but the Flavour makes up for all of that!;)

The NextGen is just wonderful....... End Of.;)

I did attempt it but found that it became rather leaky, so went back to Muji, maybe I'll have another go :-)

Back
Top Bottom