Vape Superstore
What's new

Vapefest car sharing

Was gonna be heading up with the missus and kids on the Friday and staying in a hotel for a few nights, but its looking like too much of a ballache with the kids, so think I'll just be driving up for the day on Saturday methinks.

So, with that being the plan (subject to change), I'll be setting off from the Bournemouth area very early doors, about 5/6am, and coming back the same day, so if anyone wants to just head up for the day and you live local to me or are on the way then I'm happy for you to jump in :)

Vape Club
*bump*

I'm going from Basingstoke on Friday, leaving at noon....

If anyone wants a lift then PM me...

Someone's dropped out.... pet sitter issue's....

So if anyone else wants a lift from Basingstoke I'll be leaving the train station at about 11:30 of the Friday.

AcmeFog
Anyone going up from Southampton area?
Don't.mind.chipping.in for fuel, just checked train tickets and it's 80 quid return. Fuuuuuuck

Hello Bud
Not sure if you have sorted your travel plans yet?
If you can get to Littlehampton on the Friday or Horsham (morning) you are welcome to travel up with my mate Ben and me.
We will be looking to travel back on Monday.
Let me know fella
Cheers
Tom

Hello Bud
Not sure if you have sorted your travel plans yet?
If you can get to Littlehampton on the Friday or Horsham (morning) you are welcome to travel up with my mate Ben and me.
We will be looking to travel back on Monday.
Let me know fella
Cheers
Tom

Believe I have a lift already from Basingstoke which is much easier to get to, but thank you anyway! Shall get a pint in for you !:)

Premier Ecigs
I don't suppose any cornish folk or devon folk have any spaces in their cars?

Vape Green
I have room in the car @Raguri.After all I want you first,I don`t like batting on a sticky wicket :D

E-liquids.com
Back
Top Bottom