What's new

Is there a decent clone of nextgen?

V child

Postman
Hi all

missed out on nextgen last night- baby started crying as sale went live

on the rebound I've picked up a sat 22 in classies but I do still fancy a nextgen

is is there a clone worth buying
got offered one a couple of weeks ago and should have taken it
not sure which clone it was though

any recommendations would be greatly appreciated

cheers

Unlucky..

The clone I have is the VapeWare Mods and it's great, I recently ordered one from Fast Tech and it was awful, bad threads, glass tank section would spin when tight, and a hard short so you do have to be careful.

Unlucky..

The clone I have is the VapeWare Mods and it's great, I recently ordered one from Fast Tech and it was awful, bad threads, glass tank section would spin when tight, and a hard short so you do have to be careful.

Vapeware mods make the original next gen. I'm guessing you have a cloned nextgen in a cloned box. Lol

By all accounts, the middle priced one on ft is a good one [emoji6]

Vapeware mods make the original next gen. I'm guessing you have a cloned nextgen in a cloned box. Lol

Actually never knew who made the original and never thought to look. Assumed that was just the company who made the clone. Thanks for the info - every day is a school day!

Guess it's hard to tell who makes the clones then? The only thing I could add is the FT SKU of the bad clone.

The middle priced fastech job is the one to go for. I have had a couple now and they have been flawless. I believe that's what you've got Ike? Mine were identical to your's in every respect.;)

Back
Top Bottom