What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Is there a decent clone of nextgen?

V child

Postman
Hi all

missed out on nextgen last night- baby started crying as sale went live

on the rebound I've picked up a sat 22 in classies but I do still fancy a nextgen

is is there a clone worth buying
got offered one a couple of weeks ago and should have taken it
not sure which clone it was though

any recommendations would be greatly appreciated

cheers

Unlucky..

The clone I have is the VapeWare Mods and it's great, I recently ordered one from Fast Tech and it was awful, bad threads, glass tank section would spin when tight, and a hard short so you do have to be careful.

Unlucky..

The clone I have is the VapeWare Mods and it's great, I recently ordered one from Fast Tech and it was awful, bad threads, glass tank section would spin when tight, and a hard short so you do have to be careful.

Vapeware mods make the original next gen. I'm guessing you have a cloned nextgen in a cloned box. Lol

By all accounts, the middle priced one on ft is a good one [emoji6]

Vapeware mods make the original next gen. I'm guessing you have a cloned nextgen in a cloned box. Lol

Actually never knew who made the original and never thought to look. Assumed that was just the company who made the clone. Thanks for the info - every day is a school day!

Guess it's hard to tell who makes the clones then? The only thing I could add is the FT SKU of the bad clone.

The middle priced fastech job is the one to go for. I have had a couple now and they have been flawless. I believe that's what you've got Ike? Mine were identical to your's in every respect.;)

Back
Top Bottom