What's new

Review Youde (UD) Goblin Mini RTA (Build and Wicking Added)

Fancy one of these but just concerned regarding it leaking through the bottom as I sometimes leave juice in the tank overnight.

Last edited:
Fancy one of these but just concerned regarding it leaking through the bottom as I sometimes leave juice in the tank overnight.

Its fine, mines had juice in overnight, everynight. No leaks. No idea if you were to leave it for days on end though without using it though. I tend to break RTA/RDA's down and wash them if i know I'm not going to use it.

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1436988681.798880.jpg
Running mine with dual 0.3mm ni200 dual coils at 13 wraps coming in at 0.065 ohm
Fantastic flavour and tremendous clouds at 450f
And on the istick tc40 very stealthy

What vg/pg mix are you using in the goblin? Also are they easy to re wick as I'm new to this game. Would want to run 0.5 or 1 ohm coils if poss ( single ) as I don't have a clue about the dual coils.

Last edited:
chelly

Ive been using 80vg or 70vg.

Theres not much difference between single/dual coils in building you just half the resistance. So if you want 1.0 ohm you make 2x 2.0 ohm coils. For 0.5 ohms you make 2x 1.0 ohm coils.

Sorry for the questions. So what wire would you recommend using? I've only built 1 ohm coils using 26g kanthal.

No probs, I use either 26g or 27g mainly, in pretty much everything RTA wise.

Ok I'm convinced, just placed an order for one on Fasttech. First time using them so let's see how long they take!

Same as me then :)

lol I know thats why I mentioned it in the review, It is a decent quality one though, doesn't chew up the head like normal flat head. Still prefer philips head they don't slip as much when tightening.

How are you finding it flavour wise etc compared to the original?

Mate I've been vaping Mrs Bee's TDC since mid last year so anything new I use that coz I know the taste inside out and the flavour is better how much by I'm not sure but will set my Goblin up this weekend to test. I love it that much I've pulled out a bottle of Mrs Bee's from hibernation and all I can say is WOW!
I have noticed it doesn't seem to drink as much juice ether. Would you agree or disagree? ?

Attachments

• 1437026703772.jpg
    1437026703772.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 69
Mate I've been vaping Mrs Bee's TDC since mid last year so anything new I use that coz I know the taste inside out and the flavour is better how much by I'm not sure but will set my Goblin up this weekend to test. I love it that much I've pulled out a bottle of Mrs Bee's from hibernation and all I can say is WOW!
I have noticed it doesn't seem to drink as much juice ether. Would you agree or disagree? ?

Going back to the Original now I find the Mini better for flavour. I can't seem to wick my Original Goblin properly now though, had a few dry hits the last few days using it... Annoying, never had one before.

I'm not sure really I think about the same amount of juice. There isn't much in it I'm finding.

Back
Top Bottom