What's new

Review Youde (UD) Goblin Mini RTA (Build and Wicking Added)

If you can't wait you can try redjuice.com
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436903815.098454.jpg

s3rv3d
Good review there pal, on my way to build mine now after its had its sonic bath :D Same amount of cotton as I'd build the goblin I take it. ??

Last edited:
Yes, useful and very informative- thanks.
I always have my original GOBLIN in my RTA rotation, and I'm waiting on GB for the Mini- I'll come back to this review when the little blighter arrives.

s3rv3d
Good review there pal, on my way to build mine now after its had its sonic bath :D Same amount of cotton as I'd build the goblin I take it. ??

Yeah just wick the same as the original, I haven't had any problems so far just wicking the same way.

Anyone who fancies one after reading the Review theres a discount code at Gearbest. $20.99 with code: UDGM that's about £13.50.

Definitely an RTA to have in your collection at that price.

Last edited:
You've converted me off drippers with that ... well, in all honesty I have also bought the Steam Crave SC200-S but that's an RDTA ... I think.
It'll be interesting to compare these 3ml tank devices after months and months on RDAs.

Enjoy :) worth a punt at the price. Even if not, then its handy little tanks for out and about, when you can't drip.

s3rv3d yep wicked the same and not one problem but as you know I'm not stranger to wicking the goblin. Only thing I don't like is they could of done away with the fill screw bit no they make it even worse by changing it to a flat head screw lol

s3rv3d yep wicked the same and not one problem but as you know I'm not stranger to wicking the goblin. Only thing I don't like is they could of done away with the fill screw bit no they make it even worse by changing it to a flat head screw lol

Same as me then :)

lol I know thats why I mentioned it in the review, It is a decent quality one though, doesn't chew up the head like normal flat head. Still prefer philips head they don't slip as much when tightening.

How are you finding it flavour wise etc compared to the original?

Back
Top Bottom