What's new

Tips for Children in need collection buckets

Now that's a shame, I got all excited when I saw a new message in the thread :( I guess I will pop some cash in the Bucket at work instead. I won't get a drip tip but I'll still get a happy to help feeling.

I will still get on the list when it appears here though :16:

You may have seen some collection buckets at this years VF.
Well those were the brain child of Rick who put together an epic weekend with the faithful crew.
He was kind enough to give me the chance to get some buckets out there to start this years fund raiser.

I purchased 20 buckets that were placed all over the event by some lovely folk.
And they took on the task of recording where they went and collecting them at the end of both days. (more than over and above on top of the weekend events)
For this I thank them deeply more than words can say).

They were placed on vendors tables and left for the duration of the event.
Kind folk donated and the buckets filled.
For me a few folk stood out and before I let you know to total donation I would like the thank them personally.

Rick who put the idea in my head.
Tanisha Who worked hard during the raffle to get the buckets filled. (what a wonderful child and a credit to her parents)
Emporium Vapour - Edinburghs Leading Electronic Ciggarette Supplier who donated a huge amount just under half the total doanation.
I was gob smacked guys and a huge thank you.
And I need to find the vendor who also took the bucket by the balls and asked folk to donate a £ for what was sample juice.
And finally the VF team who despite being knackered and hardly able to speak counted all the collection buckets and put them out and picked them up.
You guys are epic.

The total donation can be seen here https://www.justgiving.com/Garry-Dibley3
And this launches this years CIN fund.

I can't say thank you enough. A truly wonderful effort from Vapers.

Nice one Gary:thumbup:

Is the justgiving page still open to donations? Didn't make it to VF but if I had I'd have thrown some in the bucket.

Back
Top Bottom