What's new

Yorkshire Vapers introduce yourselves

removed as vape gear is a vendor and has not applied for a vendor status

You need to read our FAQ about vendors and our forum. One mod has pointed this out in another thread and I have pmed you with no response.

Please read the FAQ.

Im in pudsey, I have no affiliation to the bear im affraid, been vaping a couple of days, and struggling lol

i pass pudsey every day to go to work in stanningly (grangefield est).....why you struggling with the vape experience....pm if you prefer....im on a VV device now with mini vivi novas and loving menthol...been vaping 10 weeks...not a single fag since then and now mixing my own juices :)

No Yorkshire vapers in the Halifax/Leeds area? I'm coming your way tomorrow morning for the week, to visit family in the 'alifax area. Can't wait for that first cup of tea :D

I get that, but as an Essex boy in Yorkshire, i love the Tea when i go down souff, that water is Rock Hard, not like the soft stuff we get in sheffield

Hey Vape Gear, good to see another sheffield lad :hugs:

Have you got a link to your website or shop mate ?

Edit - Found it in the vendor section ...doh

Last edited:
HELLO DAVE!!! I didn't even know we had any Vapor shops in Wakefield!! Anyway I Live on batley road just short of Alverthorpe nice to meet you I will sure be having a look at your site

The names Jamie in 24 and just bought my first Vapor (only joined yesterday)

Back
Top Bottom