Bottle size (ml)
Price per ml (pence)
£0.30p
Percentage used in review
7.8%
Concentrate cost to make 10 ml of e liquid
£0.23p

Review

Stunningly good. Absolutely lush, wonderful and delicious. I have found two citrus vapes (so far) that are exceptional, Inawera’s Grapefruit and – this. This is mouth-wateringly juicy and tastes just like it says on the bottle – sweet tangerine. It was a discernable tangerine flavour at 5%, but when I got to 7.8% it was full and round. The balance is beautiful, it’s lightly bitter-sweet.

I added nothing to this. You could add sweetener to make it a little sweetener or vodka to make things a little juicier or up the percentage of concentrate used, but, it is deliciously refreshing on its own. It’s like vaping a freshly squeezed juice – yup, it’s that good, no not good, outstanding.

Steeping

Good to go but gets a little better

Vapour

Good

Throat hit

Available

Value -commentary

A top quality flavour and a reasonably low percentage needed. Great.

Use as a mixing ingredient

If I was making an orange drizzle cake type cake vape I would use this as the tangerine taste is quite robust.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was provided free of charge for test and review. This has not influenced the impartiality of this test.. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

It smells awesome, I've got mine steeping at the moment (along with the others!) and the wait is killing me :)

I found this and the Sweet Strawberry are 'good to go' - they do get a little better after a few days steep - but steeping is marginal in what it adds compared to some other Capella flavours. Hope you enjoyed this as much as me it is one of the best fruit flavours available, in my opinion.

I've been vaping it all day and it is really really good. Fresh, zingy, zesty. I mixed it at 15% and it tastes like a well known French fizzy orange. Capellas just go from strength to strength in my books. I've hardly touched anything else in my mixing box since using these. I can't recommend them enough.

I just mixed some up at 12% and added 3% cake batter, really really nice.

I will just add its a bugger to get the flavour out of the atty after. I ran some cappachino through my aga-s and it's taken nearly 2 tanks to remove the hint of orange. I'm just glad I didn't put choc chip brownie through it cos chocolate orange makes me want to hurl-even the smell turns me green!

I will just add its a bugger to get the flavour out of the atty after. I ran some cappachino through my aga-s and it's taken nearly 2 tanks to remove the hint of orange. I'm just glad I didn't put choc chip brownie through it cos chocolate orange makes me want to hurl-even the smell turns me green!

Im off to the kitchen to mix some double choc in as I type lol

Back
Top Bottom