Vape Superstore
What's new

Belfast is in desperate need of a good Shop

Cloudhouse vapor

I sort of gave up buying local where I am ,around Armagh ,a while ago and have been buying online.I finally found a place that does a selection of gourmet e liquid within a good price region.It is prieced around the same as some of the local e liquids,in some cases better,because the place is based in France and is owned by a guy from the uk called Nathan who is really helpful and can be talked easily online,even gives vaping advice.The price of the e liquids is in euros so once you convert it works out really well.The juices he is selling are all American juices that he has transfered from the USA and is selling there.There is a big liquid choice and really great flavors ,thats where I am now and am very happy.

Smoore
The only place I go to in Northern Ireland is the ciggie shop on Lisburn Road, also have other shops in East Belfast, Lisburn. All liquids are made from.home and will even make you custom liquids to suit you! Real good bunch of people in all the shops! Been in kix and other retailers and the experience isn't great.

But maybe that's me and I like to sit and chat about everything vaping getting help and advice.

I do not work or represent them in any way btw,

Shops in Belfast

Hi Guys,

I live in Rosetta area of Belfast and there is Ziggi Cig on the Cregagh Road - that's where I get most of my juice. They have a huge range of flavours with different strengths in 10 & 30ml bottles and the quality is decent enough - and NO I don't work for them.

There is a new shop about to open further down the Cregagh / Woodstock Rd called Vape Hunter - not sure if they will be supplying their own juice and there is another on the Woodstock Road which I don't know the name off, just seen it when passing by on the bus.

I have tried Kix in High Street and the staff are not the friendliest nor welcoming and not impressed with their juice. I was using 18mg tobacco and was still craving a cigarette so I have been mixing it with 24mg to get a decent vape. A lot of the local shops seem to sell their liquid also called Nicofresh.

I still pop into Miss Moran's in Chapel Lane to get my pipe cleaners to clean my tanks and they sell a few ranges of e-liquid but its behind the counter and hard to get a look at what they offer.

I was looking for the shop in Castle Lane and couldn't find it - obviously they had moved to Royal Avenue.

Vape Green
Yeah they are on royal ave now. Good spot! They need to work on theyre stock levels tho as the last few times I've went in they don't have a great selection of nic levels. I buy most of my stuff online but like to go in there for a browse. Don't really trust the big franchise companies like ziggi tbh, nor do I really want to give them my business

Lisburn road ecig!!

perfect shop has everything you need! if they don't got it they will get it!

Good staff always happy to happy, tons of mods tons of Liquid and prem Liquid

U got a flavour in mind they can make it!

Innokin
Yeah they are on royal ave now. Good spot! They need to work on theyre stock levels tho as the last few times I've went in they don't have a great selection of nic levels. I buy most of my stuff online but like to go in there for a browse. Don't really trust the big franchise companies like ziggi tbh, nor do I really want to give them my business

What Online stores do you order from. I have tried a few but the quality isn't that great

AcmeFog
Maybe jump on train on wed and give this lisburn road ecig a go see what goodies they have.

I came across the Vape Hunter website that I mentioned in a previous post. It seems they are a vape café based on the Woodstock Road. Its a bit out of the way from Belfast centre but maybe worth a wee visit sometime. They have just opened in the previous few months.

Their website is vapehunterltd dot com.

Elux
Two great vape shops in Belfast actually - Ciggie Shop on the Lisburn road across from Nero and Vape Hunter up the Woodstock road

Back
Top Bottom