What's new

Legal requirements when producing/selling e-liquid??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would also be amazed if MHRA didn't introduce some sort of requirements for mixing facilities.

Currently it would be possible to mix in a rat infested hole with dog turds on the floor, one hand scratching one's pubic lice, alternatively reaming bogeys from a nostril, with hands that had not been washed for two days and sell the liquid. If there is no requirement for clean room facilities of a Food Standards type level and staff / producer qualifications in Hygiene to the same level, I will eat my hat (suitably cleaned of course). MHRA has promised 'light touch' legislation, this is light touch. It is also a minimum sort of standard that would protect consumers from the worst sort of practices and wouldn't impact on home mixing. I would also expect that there might be a registration requirement for eliquid sellers and inspection by Food Standards and or Trading Standards.

#Bryan123456 , why don't you apply for an inspection job. All you need is a box of matches and one of these :smile: View attachment 2984 lol

A week???? some of my flavours take up to 3 months to perfect and I would never release a flavour till it has steeped at least a month to observe potential changes in the liquid. It sounds to me (and this is constructive advice) that you needto do a rethink my friend.

So far yes. But IMO it's perfect now and only for personal use so no need to cater for everyone's tastes. Gave out a few vapes in a party last night and had people coming back for more ;)

Really depends on your bottle size for labels

what size bottle are you using

I will be using 5/10/30/100ml bottles.

What sort of information should be on a label exactly as I've been looking through ecita and the regulations and im abit confused

Well that was fun..

Thanks for the advice and help, though a bit patronising and negative it was greatly appreciated. Sold the site for £7,000 after taking nearly £40,000, no forum use, no adverts, just a good domain, prices, service, product and SEO work. Time to start a new, more premium brand!

Capture.png

What sort of information should be on a label exactly as I've been looking through ecita and the regulations and im abit confused

Have a look back through this thread, it's all explained. I would suggest buying a 10ml bottle from a vendor such as Liberty-Flights so you can see the type of layout, one tip I suggest is using the dekang type bottles as they have the tactile triangle on the lid and a great nozzle. Don't worry to much though, I went into huge effort to comply like suggested here. Plenty don't, it's out of hand now, rouge vendors everywhere.. I knew it was wise keeping to myself.

Vaper's Support Totally Wicked's Legal Challenge | TPD <------ If you haven't already.

See you all on the flip side,
Peas & Rice <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom