What's new

Sparks E-Cigarettes First Space Vaper Night!

sparksecigs

Postman
We would like to formally invite everyone to Sparks first vape night on 1st July 2015.

The event will take place at 'The Bootlegger', which is only a short walk from the shop. We will be there from 7pm, so you can either meet us at the shop when it closes (6pm), or meet us there.

We will be hosting competitions, with prizes, and there will be some giveaways. There will also be drink promotions on for the night.

This will be a monthly occurrence, happening on the first Wednesday of every month. It would be great to see and meet as many of you as possible.

We look forward to seeing you all there!

vape night a4 bleed 025.jpg

Regards,

Sparks

Last edited:
Wow this sounds great!!

I might not be able to make 1st July as I'll be away but I'll definately be up for the next one.

Has anyone been to the Bootlegger pub before?... does it have parking? :)

Doesn't have parking but it's directly opposite the train station :)

Great pub that has fucking hundreds of beers and ciders from around a the world!

Just to remind everyone our next vape night is Wednesday 5th August! We hope too see as many of you there as possible. If the first one was anything to go by, it should be another good night!

Being held at the same location, The Bootlegger, High Wycombe. We will be there from 7pm.

Regards,

Sparks

Back
Top Bottom