What's new

Real tobacco eLiquid & TSNA's

eBaron

Vendor
Hi Everybody. The fact that I am not making liquids in my back room, but I am making liquids for a huge number of people out there has forced me and all the House of Liquid and Concept Liquids to search a lot into the matter, request the help of distinctive chemists and conduct very expensive analysis to find what is going on.

The fact is, that TSNA's (tobacco specific nitrosomines) are powerful carcinogens. TSNA's are found in the nicotine and not in the tobacco despite their name. In a way they are a tobacco by-product because they are found in the nicotine that is mainly in the tobacco plants. That means any liquid with artificial or natural extracts will have the same amount of TSNA's if they share the same amount of nicotine from the same supplier. There is no nicotine eLiquid out there without TSNA's considering that unfortunately there is not a known technique to date to remove TSNA's from the nicotine. Every single nicotine contained product in the market including official NHS treatments such as patches, inhalers, sprays, tablets contains similar amounts of TSNA's as a synthetic made eliquid or a naturally made one. Anyone that is trying to sell nicotine eLiquids without TSNA's is simply lying

The good news is that TSNA's in eliquid vaping are in such small quantities that the scientists are considering them as traces and not worth to be mentioned as they cannot contribute to cancer. Actual smoking has a thousand stronger reasons to be dangerous other than nitrosomines with the tar being responsible for 95% of deaths related to smoking. In fact, in the nicotine contained in any eliquid the nitrosomines are in such small quantities that it is laughable even to be considered a threat to health. that is not my opinion but a scientist's opinion. To give you an example in one plastic container that it wasn't food or medicine grade we have found carcinogenic nitrosomines (not TSNA's) 600 more than in nicotine.

As I said before we have concluded a quite large scale investigation into the whole subject to make sure that our products made out of steeped tobacco are safe. In fact our Production Lab http://www.conceptliquids.com has commissioned a large number of different chemical analysis on each of our products to get the facts right. I am actually planning to put over in the houseofliquid site several different analysis for each of of El Toro products including individual ingredient analysis such as VG, PG and Nicotine.

Going back to El Toro and steeping I can tell you that El Toro pure tobacco steeped liquid has no more nitrosomines than any other natural or synthetic liquid in the market. In fact, I can prove that any 12mg El Toro has less TSNA's than any 18mg tobacco liquid in the market. And I mean any.

To simplify matters:

Q: Are eLiquids carcinogenic?
A: Even though all nicotine eLiquids contain TSNA's that are powerful carcinogenics THEY CANNOT be described as carcinogenic because the levels of TSNA's are so small that most serious scientists agree that are not a threat to human health neither can contribute to cancer.

Q: Are El Toro liquids or other steeped liquids carcinogenic or more dangerous to any other synthetic or natural nicotine eLiquid in the market because are made by steeping real tobaccos?
A: NO THEY ARE NOT. We have contacted a series of chemical analysis in all El Toro liquids and the results are compatible point by point (including TSNA's) to all leading synthetic or natural eLiquids in the market.

Q: Are all quality liquids in the market contain the same or similar levels of TSNA's regardless if they are natural, synthetic, or real tobacco made"
A: YES. As i said the TSNA's are in the nicotine. I cannot speak for all eLiquids out there but about 95% of eLiquid companies and makers around the world and UK are using the same few nicotine suppliers.
Personally I have used over the years 4 different nicotine suppliers from around the globe. I don't think they are many more around anyway! Their TSNA results are very close to be consider different. Over the last 6 months we are using the European nicotine manufacturer that is considered to be the best in the world, the same one that supplies nicotine to the leading brand of nicotine-replacement therapy products found in all pharmacies!!!! Their TSNA readings are similar with the rest.

Kind regards
eBaron

Thanks for posting Georgio, much appreciated and hope you post again. Cheers eBaron

That is fantastic eBaron. It's great to read real research straight from the experts so thank you for taking the time to post this up :)

Thank you eBaron - exactly the answer I was looking for! Thank you for taking the trouble to give such a comprehensive and informative reply - it is very much appreciated. :2thumbsup:

What an outstanding thread eBaron this will shut the doubters up at work that smoke the real stinkys. Thank you for the post sir.

Back
Top Bottom