What's new

New In: ModMeter

RicModMaker

Vendor
Many months of work have gone into bringing this to market and I am pleased to say it's finally available.

ModMeter it the all in one display that will show you the wattage, amperage, resitance, voltage under load and battery level of your mod. This Ohm's law calcualtor chipset doesn't carry any current so it will work perfectly with high current builds so no more limits on your super sub ohm high current setups.

Created by us, this was designed to display exactly what we wanted to see and we thought was lacking from the market. Many months later and lots of brain ache have gone into ModMeter so we are very proud it is finally available for all you un-regulated and regulated mod builders.

Please note that ModMeter does NOT work with N-Channel mosfet builds as the meter acts like a bridge and will make the mod fire when connected.

>> ModMeter <<

281-1-800x800.jpg
281-2-800x800.jpg
http://www.modmaker.co.uk/image/cache/data/product_images/281-3-800x800.jpg

Looks lovely, nice work. will you be adding it to the wiring diagrams?

FUCK.
I want one of these. For an N channel build!

No way around it at all?

How much power does it actually need to fire up? Would it work on a coin cell?

Last edited:
Aye, I know, just curiosity more than anything else.

Somebody needs to be putting these in an enclosure with a male 510. It would be great to have a small module to check between mech & atty. Good work (inserts 'non cheesy' thumbs up icon)

Back
Top Bottom