What's new

Review "The Celt" Mech Mod - HD Slideshow

I'm really tempted to buy Nems again but I'm holding off for a price drop. There may never be a price drop - which will just delay the process. Lovely mods but I'm not a fan of the switch.

I've just spent €55 on assorted nemesis spares from Atomixani - may still stretch to a Celt this month.

What are delivery times like from the good tornado folk?

Can I make you cry?

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1434915179.924755.jpg

I've already got a nemesis - polished steel and brass.

Was it you who brought the Mor Crann? I saw the seller thanking Ash and just "assumed" ;-)

But spare parts and another for £50 ;)

And alas I cannot tell a lie, twas... Not I!

If I'd have bought anything it'd have been the Stingray

I presume that's the Leo zodiac button? No good for me, I'm an Aquarius.

But spare parts and another for £50 ;)

And alas I cannot tell a lie, twas... Not I!

If I'd have bought anything it'd have been the Stingray

Ah I see. It was euros and 17 of those was delivery - I wanted a different top cap and some spare contacts as I'm a dick when it comes to losing little bits of stuff.

I also wanted to pop some magnets in there and for some reason I thought the ones sold by Atomixani would help keep the value if I ever flog it.

"The Celt" Mech Mod - HD Slideshow

Ah I see. It was euros and 17 of those was delivery - I wanted a different top cap and some spare contacts as I'm a dick when it comes to losing little bits of stuff.

I also wanted to pop some magnets in there and for some reason I thought the ones sold by Atomixani would help keep the value if I ever flog it.

£45 on parts :P

Edit:/ he sold the fucker for £30 [emoji23]

Last edited:
£40 according to PayPal
Anyway, I'd have felt bad cannibalising another Nemmy for parts - I'm sure someone will enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine.

You bastard Ash...that Nefi link almost caused me to buy a Chi and a Copper Nefi set. I'm well chuffed with myself that I closed the windows down and still have the cash. Close one though :D

Back
Top Bottom