Innokin
What's new

Review "The Celt" Mech Mod - HD Slideshow

Royal Flush Vape
celt mod

nice review has always pmb ..i like the the engraving on the top and bottom caps ...now can i justify buying another tube mod ..maybe just maybe :woot:

thanks Nav-69 I like the engraving too :)

ms3BoFE.jpg

Vape Green
Very tempted by these. Can't decide between copper and SS.

Most of my drippers and tanks are SS so SS would make more sense I guess.

Very tempted by these. Can't decide between copper and SS.

Most of my drippers and tanks are SS so SS would make more sense I guess.

+1 on the SS

Although you might fancy getting a Paps cap and switch in the future. While the switch on the Celt is adequate the threading on the adjustable battery rattle pin is well slack. It works, and for the price it can't be knocked, but you can improve it.

Vape Superstore
+1 on the SS

Although you might fancy getting a Paps cap and switch in the future. While the switch on the Celt is adequate the threading on the adjustable battery rattle pin is well slack. It works, and for the price it can't be knocked, but you can improve it.

What's the best mech in a the price bracket in your opinion Mawsley? Tried to start a thread on this topic the other day but no biters.

Need to score me some nemesis parts from Atomixani - that might improve an already excellent vape.

I have the Celt and it's the only tube mech mod I've kept and use regularly.

I got the SS on the basis I'm not keen on copper patina or polishing

I got the set then ordered an additional switch/top cap so I can have two set ups, usually the 18650 and 18500.

I have a mod stand with three sections. My OCD nags me everyday to buy another Celt

Cant say I've experienced any problems with the battery pins myself.

I found the switch a little firm at first (especially when compared to something like the Paps) but now I love it.

AcmeFog
What's the best mech in a the price bracket in your opinion Mawsley? Tried to start a thread on this topic the other day but no biters.

Need to score me some nemesis parts from Atomixani - that might improve an already excellent vape.

Mechs are mechs, pretty much. The Celt remains the only one to see regular use.

There are so many that crop up second hand now you've got a huge choice in this price bracket - I'm betting most will do the trick.

Oh, and I popped a Paps spring in the switch as unlike Mark's, mine was too soft.

I've just spent €55 on assorted nemesis spares from Atomixani - may still stretch to a Celt this month.

What are delivery times like from the good tornado folk?

The Electronic Cigarette Company
I've just spent €55 on assorted nemesis spares from Atomixani - may still stretch to a Celt this month.

What are delivery times like from the good tornado folk?

I thought you'd cured your shineyitis:-)

Back
Top Bottom