What's new

Voting - Vendor of the Month - June

Vendor of the Month June 2015

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

junglist

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to everyone who put forward nominations for the vendors who deserve recognition and praise in the vaping world, we wouldn't be having such a great time as we are without you, keep up the hard work!

You can only vote once in the poll but it is multiple choice so you can pick more than one if you like.

Guests, you will have to register an account for your vote to be placed and counted. We look forward to you joining the community!

In the event of a tie, there will be a tie breaker vote or if we are too lazy, two vendors of the month winners ;)

If you are on the app you won't be able to see the poll so fire up your browser and log in to the site to vote. If you are a complete imbecile and can't do this then ask us and we'll add your vote for you.

The nominations for this month are:
1. MrKraken
2. stealthvape
3. The Drip Tip Store
4. angelfiremods
5. SmokePurer - Rich
6. GreyHaze
7. Seedy
8. PlumeBlu
9. eliquidwarehouse (No1Ejuice)
10. vaperama
11. VampireVape
12. Chefsvapour
13. manabush
14. cloudhousevapor

Here are the banners that you can use on your website and mailers etc to encourage your customers to vote for you.

Awards Banner.jpgPOTV-Vendor-Vote.jpg

Members are having trouble voting. I've had numerous members say they can't vote or comment on the thread. Any advice?

Last edited:
So exciting, I wish I could vote a second time.

Seedy can comment on thread but not vote if on the app... am not voting as bought nothing from anybof this months contenders this month...

If only I knew what was going on - the app shows nothing.

Back
Top Bottom