What's new

Review The best/cheapest mods

Blackhack

Achiever
This is a review of a couple of mach mods I purchased with my own money, These are my own personal views and not that of POTV or any other group.

Ian at @vapeituk ( a vendor here on POTV) is having a bit of a sale at the moment and selling off 16 different mech mods for the paltry sum of a tenner each...Yes they are clones, but only a tenner, So thought what the hell, I'll squander a couple of quid and get some back ups..And I'm so glad I did

First one I bought was a 18650 stainless Steel SMPL mod....
What can I say..It's a simple mech mod...Threads are good, connections are good, Finish is good, Well worth a tenner of anybodies money.

Second one I bought was a 18650 Manhattan, again in Stainless Steel...This is a little ?? (24.25mm) cracker, Not only does it come in an Amerivape cloned box, there's also a velvet sheath to carry it about in, along with a couple of extra pins.
The magnet switch could put the hadron collider to shame..It's the most powerful magnet I've ever seen on a mod.
Again the quality just oozes out of this mod....It's not been out of my hands since it arrived..

If you are looking for a nice, good quality mech mod at a good price,
Mechs Is the place to look.

These are cheaper than FT and postage is pretty fair and fast

Last edited:
This is a review of a couple of mach mods I purchased with my own money, These are my own personal views and not that of POTV or any other group.

Ian at @vapeituk ( a vendor here on POTV) is having a bit of a sale at the moment and selling off 16 different mech mods for the paltry sum of a tenner each...Yes they are clones, but only a tenner, So thought what the hell, I'll squander a couple of quid and get some back ups..And I'm so glad I did

First one I bought was a 18650 stainless Steel SMPL mod....
What can I say..It's a simple mech mod...Threads are good, connections are good, Finish is good, Well worth a tenner of anybodies money.

Second one I bought was a 18650 Manhattan, again in Stainless Steel...This is a little ?? (24.25mm) cracker, Not only does it come in an Amerivape cloned box, there's also a velvet sheath to carry it about in, along with a couple of extra pins.
The magnet switch could put the hadron collider to shame..It's the most powerful magnet I've ever seen on a mod.
Again the quality just oozes out of this mod....It's not been out of my hands since it arrived..

If you are looking for a nice, good quality mech mod at a good price,
Mechs Is the place to look.

These are cheaper than FT and postage is pretty fair and fast

Thank you for your custom ...glad to hear you like the mechs !!

Ian

I need more mods like a hole in the head, but at these prices I've just bought another three....Bring on the apocalypse, I'm ready for you....:)

I need more mods like a hole in the head, but at these prices I've just bought another three....Bring on the apocalypse, I'm ready for you....:)

Thanks for the review Blackhack. Just ordered the Manhattan Black and Steel. Just a quick question - what's the venting like? Some folk cite venting issues with the original.

'scuse my ignorance (one of these is going to be my first mech mod) - do these mods need a flat top 18650 battery, or a pin top ?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom