What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Snus !... If i wanted to try it, what should i know ?

vaporsizer

Veteran
Alright, snus, i'm just a little interested & curious right now & if anyone here is educated or practiced in snus there's a couple of pointers i'm looking for.

So let's say that i wanted to try some snus for the first time. I'm aware that there is real snus avalable from sweden although i'm not sure of the best vendor to look at. I can see there are different flavours & strengths & brands.

I imagine that there is a recommended first timer snus out there & what i would be interested in would be a small size in wrapped portions & a moderate strength & easy going flavour. I bet it exists & i'm asking, is there anyone here on the planet who has any clues ? Cheers.

vaporsizer GO FOR IT

I'm sure you've read tons about snus. I have used it for 6 years, got me off the fags.

In the good ole days you could order anything from Sweden. Now snus can't be shipped from Sweden.

I started on the portion snus but very quickly changed to lös (loose). Take a pinch of the loose, mould it gently into the size of a large pea and stick it under your upper lip in the centre. Dont make it too firm, you dont want a rock under your lip.
It takes about 1-2 weeks to get used to lös and avoid a 'mudslide'.

Portions, take one and put it under the front of you upper lip, slightly to one side.

Dont put snus at the side of your mouth it will drip big time.

You may barf the first time, you will think it smells terrible, but will get to love it guaranteed.

Healthwise it is pretty safe. No evidence for mouth cancer etc.

If you want to buy check out snusline, delivery takes about 2 weeks but they are very reliable. Newbs should choose snus at about 10mg nic/g or less and go for straight tobacco styles? to start off. Anything called Thunder, Stark, Extreme is high nic.

Odens is good
Anything Skruf is really good, but strong flavour.
Offroad/Phantom made by V2 is good
Smalands made by Skruf is good not too strong flavour.

Written too much. Any questions ask away

ps. I got Snus for sale in the Trader section of Snuson

@tonystr Greetings mate. Thanks for your input. I'm not well versed in snus at all, just started paying attention to it recently. My idea is to possibly use it at work where nobody would even know haha. I vape at 6mg nic & i'm sure that a low nic snus would be easily enough to just take that craving away. When i work for about 4 hours without a vape i start really wanting it by then so i figure that some low nic snus might help keep me relaxed for a while. I'd be interested in the smallest size portion there is at the right strength & i'm not ready for loose tea leaves just yet. Thanks again.

I'd go for Offroad mini in mint or liquorice, that's what I keep on me for emergencies. Small, mild and doesn't make me dribble like a bulldog. You can always go for bigger/stronger if you take to it. I get mine from Northerner, delivery can take a while but customer service is very good.

Why not try Nicorette gum.
Before I started vaping, I used to put half a piece of 4mg gum in my mouth and give it a little chew every so often. It helped me cutr down a lot.

Inside Vaping had a whole show on it earlier this year. Interesting...

Last edited by a moderator:
Gr
vaporsizer GO FOR IT

I'm sure you've read tons about snus. I have used it for 6 years, got me off the fags.

In the good ole days you could order anything from Sweden. Now snus can't be shipped from Sweden.

I started on the portion snus but very quickly changed to lös (loose). Take a pinch of the loose, mould it gently into the size of a large pea and stick it under your upper lip in the centre. Dont make it too firm, you dont want a rock under your lip.
It takes about 1-2 weeks to get used to lös and avoid a 'mudslide'.

Portions, take one and put it under the front of you upper lip, slightly to one side.

Dont put snus at the side of your mouth it will drip big time.

You may barf the first time, you will think it smells terrible, but will get to love it guaranteed.

Healthwise it is pretty safe. No evidence for mouth cancer etc.

If you want to buy check out snusline, delivery takes about 2 weeks but they are very reliable. Newbs should choose snus at about 10mg nic/g or less and go for straight tobacco styles? to start off. Anything called Thunder, Stark, Extreme is high nic.

Odens is good
Anything Skruf is really good, but strong flavour.
Offroad/Phantom made by V2 is good
Smalands made by Skruf is good not too strong flavour.

Written too much. Any questions ask away

ps. I got Snus for sale in the Trader section of Snuson
Great info there mate. I don't need it now but I could do in the future so looks like you will be the man to talk to.

Back
Top Bottom