What's new

Would'nt stop firing ...help!!!!!!

joe clay

Veteran
I have a vapourflask and i friggin love it, its worked perfect every time but tonight i put the dripper on ( 0.5 ohms and 40W) and started vaping at 40W with no probs then i pressed the fire button to take another vape but this time it continued firing even though i stopped pressing fire button and the button was not stuck either, bit of a panic as as it was a dripper just top cap come off and had to get the base off with my fingers whilst it was still firing ....... Any ideas of what might have happened ?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I have a vapourflask and i friggin love it, its worked perfect every time but tonight i put the dripper on ( 0.5 ohms and 40W) and started vaping at 40W with no probs then i pressed the fire button to take another vape but this time it continued firing even though i stopped pressing fire button and the button was not stuck either, bit of a panic as as it was a dripper just top cap come off and had to get the base off with my fingers whilst it was still firing ....... Any ideas of what might have happened ?

Could be a few different thing, working back from the switch, it could be that the poles and throws (the two bits of metal that make and brake connection inside the switch) have become maniacally lodged together (this would be a faulty switch, rather then when it would weld itself shut if you were using a unregulated box mod and putting more current through it then it is rated for).

I would detach the atty, and mash the button 20+ times to so if this dislodges them, and then you at least know you it just need to replace the switch or get some contact cleaner into it.

If it the board itself, its probably a short on the on-board fire buttons connections, or a grounding issue.....not sure how easy it is to get to the boards on those vapourflask to even check :(

Back
Top Bottom