Innokin
What's new

Vapefest car sharing

Blackhack

Achiever
There's only a couple of months to go, and perhaps now is the time to offer other apes a lift to the vent..This means that they can make plans etc....Some of us (myself included) will be driving down/up by car and have some empty seats that might be utilised by others en route.

So can I start this off..??

Leaving early morning from Glasgow on Friday 7th august and returning on Monday the 10th

Room in the car for a couple of people...I can either pick up on route or from one of the Glasgow train stations...

No cost to you....I'm going there anyway....

Anyone else want to offer an ape a bit of space ??

Vape Superstore
Mighty thoughtful of you, i'll be on me hols that weekend.

Hope people make use of this thread.

I am happy to offer anyone from Mawsley a lift.

Well, everyone as long as they don't live in Roman Settle and have yappy dogs.

AcmeFog
Leaving Swansea about 6'ish Saturday morning, coming back sometime Sunday

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Leaving Swansea about 6'ish Saturday morning, coming back sometime Sunday

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

What you meant to write was...
Leaving Swansea about 6 ish saturday morning, never going back

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Car-Sharing.jpg

Driving to Vapefest? Don’t go it alone – take a co-pilot onboard to help with the navigation and fill in the harmonies as you sing along with your motorway mix tape…

Ever keen to reduce our carbon footprint and encourage vaper bonding, we positively encourage car sharing.

If you really can’t make it to Vapefest by public transport then this thread is for you; whether you're a driver with seats to spare or a passenger angling for a lift...

Car-Sharing.jpg

Driving to Vapefest? Don’t go it alone – take a co-pilot onboard to help with the navigation and fill in the harmonies as you sing along with your motorway mix tape…

Ever keen to reduce our carbon footprint and encourage vaper bonding, we positively encourage car sharing.

If you really can’t make it to Vapefest by public transport then this thread is for you; whether you're a driver with seats to spare or a passenger angling for a lift...

It's more likely to be this...

Car vapour.gif

Vape Green
I'll be leaving north London around 10:00 Friday morning and returning late Sunday afternoon.

If there's anyone else with a similar schedule and wants to share, I don't mind driving or being a passenger.

Premier Ecigs
No idea yet, might not be able to make it either as It all depends on if I can get the time off work... and since I'm saving for the bike before I move, all my money is going towards that! :/

But since I'm moving to brum, I'll be able to see MOST of the apes at other Vape meets etc.

Back
Top Bottom