What's new

AxMod - The AxBoxes

ax

Mod Maker
AxMod Box Mods - The AxBoxes

logo-300x132.png

Ok, it's about time I started my thread here as I'm close to completing the designs for 2 of my Boxes. Further designs and prototypes will be posted here as and when they're built.

First off, the AxBox S 18650. My little Series Box.

This is the v2 Prototype, it's rough as it is the Prototype and doesn't have all the components I want in it, but the design is there.

20150420_145343.jpg

Next up, is the AxBox Triple S 18650. I've affectionately named this one 'The Beast' as it knocked me sideways, it's both an evil and awesome creation at the same time.

20150511_221541.jpg

All my boxes come with a Volt Meter as standard. Full specs and prices can be seen over on the AxMod Website and will be available from there when they are finalised. On release, of each box there will be a discount code for the first 10 boxes bought. Once the code's gone, it's gone.

Now I need to go hunt down that can do laser engraving cheaply and en mass. *grumbles*

Last edited:
Just picked these up from the powder coaters. This photo does not in any way do the colour justice. Due to this, I'm dropping the Black boxes. All my Boxes will now be in this colour. I'm still working on finding that bloody engraver..

IMG_20150529_182504.jpg

Just back from the engravers.. think they've nailed it.

Attachments

• 1433768287947.jpg
    1433768287947.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 451
I'm a fan of the offset atty (top pic), i have a weird dislike of centrally placed 510 connectors on boxes....:weirdo: I can't help myself, they have to be offset. I'll phone the doctor now.

I'm a fan of the offset atty (top pic), i have a weird dislike of centrally placed 510 connectors on boxes....:weirdo: I can't help myself, they have to be offset. I'll phone the doctor now.

Hah, the offset is necessary to fit it all in. The triple can be placed offset..

Do you do a 26650 series??

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I actually really like the centrally placed 510 connector. I will therefore be eager to grab the Triple S. Look forward to updates. :D

Back
Top Bottom