What's new

Problems with NI200

I have 2x the same atty/ coil

Ive just watched a review, using kanger nic occ... the reviewer is vaping @ 440f on 45w ... it must be the coil!!

Yeah, I was watching PBusardo reviewing the Subox last night and envying the big fluffy clouds at much lower wattages than I'm using. That said I'm not a cloud chaser but I was struggling with the Ego one...

Yeah, I was watching PBusardo reviewing the Subox last night and envying the big fluffy clouds at much lower wattages than I'm using. That said I'm not a cloud chaser but I was struggling with the Ego one...

I have a subtank mini v1 that i never got on with ... a quick visit to myepak and ive bought a v2 deck and some kanger nic occ, will let you know in a few days :)

I have a subtank mini v1 that i never got on with ... a quick visit to myepak and ive bought a v2 deck and some kanger nic occ, will let you know in a few days :)

I've just swapped the Ego ones Titanium coil for the Nickel one that came with it and I'm getting the same vapour at 430f - 70f lower than with the Ti coil, still tastes off compared to my Heron with Nickel but that may be because it's a new coil...

Tubbyengineer
Have you seen, heard or even used titanium wire for the temperature control?
Seen a few videos from Twisted420 and he seems to love it but I've seen some worrying stuff on UKV.

@Tubbyengineer
Have you seen, heard or even used titanium wire for the temperature control?
Seen a few videos from Twisted420 and he seems to love it but I've seen some worrying stuff on UKV.

The VT60 comes with a Titanium coil head included and there is a company in the states selling Ti wire for temp control. It's fine for temp control builds but is very stiff to work with and has a bit of a tendency to fail in a spectacular fashion if dry burnt. You should also avoid dry burning it as TiO is not a fantastic thing to vape but with enough of it you can make great white paint...

I mostly wanted to try the Titanium coil as people had mentioned that it gives a more Kanthal like vape in temperature control, I didn't like it - Had to crank it up to 500f to get a decent vape and wasn't over impressed with the flavour, the Nickel coil supplied with the VT60 was far better but I still wasnt happy with the flavour from that ego one mega tank supplied with the VT60...

Back
Top Bottom