What's new

Tips for Children in need collection buckets

garrydibley

Mod Maker
I'm trying to do a cross forum list for some custom tips.
The aim is to fund some collection buckets to kick start this years Children in need fund.
This will be launched thanks to the kind folk at VF this year.
As I'm funding the buckets and need about 40-50 the best way I can do this is by my hand.
So In this thread I will post a list for some custom tips and some on another forum.
Over the past few years vapers have made over £15k for the charity.

I will be open to any to any idea for a custom tip when I post the list.
I aim to have 10 slots here and 10 elsewhere.

I have some lovely pressured wood and a whole host of acrylic to choose from and anything I don't have I will buy in for these.
Stay tuned and more info coming soon.

DSC_0123.jpg

Last edited:
I'm trying to do a cross forum list for some custom tips.
The aim is to fund some collection buckets to kick start this years Children in need fund.
This will be launched thanks to the kind folk at VF this year.
As I'm funding the buckets and need about 40-50 the best way I can do this is by my hand.
So In this thread I will post a list for some custom tips and some on another forum.
Over the past few years vapers have made over £15k for the charity.

I will be open to any to any idea for a custom tip when I post the list.
I aim to have 10 slots here and 10 elsewhere.

I have some lovely pressured wood and a whole host of acrylic to choose from and anything I don't have I will buy in for these.
Stay tuned and more info coming soon.

View attachment 53618

I would love a highly polished mahogany tip and would donate hansomely for one. Any chance this is possible? I have not been able to find anything online so would jump at the chance to get one made.

Curiosity Gary, what ££££ amount do you need to raise?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Getting the correct buckets with security seals and custom printing for Vapers of the world for CIN.
Everything will be posted for outlay and tips sells. Any left over will go directly to the Justgiving page.
I need to have it 100% bang on and all open so all can see.

As for amount tips will be the usual £11.99 + shipping.
I aim to sell 20 and will fund all the material to make them, my input.
10 on this forum and 10 on another.

ooh sexy tips! Im pretty sure I speak for all the fellow apes here when I say thank you for all the hard work you do every year for children in need. You really do an outstanding job and Im sure you can count on plenty of support here at the planet! Obviously anything you have in purple is an added bonus :D

This is a wonderful idea. I have done plenty of work with Oxfam over the years. I look forward to seeing the lists and will support in whatever way I can (£££). Good man for putting in the time and effort for an extremely important cause. ;)

Back
Top Bottom