What's new

Email and phone service might be disrupted today. Maintenance work

Colonelboom

Vendor
Just a quick note for those trying to order today. We might have a few issues getting to the phone, email or packing orders depending on how fast our building maintenance takes.

boomwork.jpg

The unit is pretty much packed out with scaffolding so getting around is next to impossible for the time being, normal service will resume ASAP.

I just wondered whether service had resumed or not? I placed an order for 2x 30ml at the weekend and its still sitting for packaging on Next Day Delivery. I know it was a bank holiday on Monday so I wasn't expecting it to arrive until at least today. Any news you could provide me would be greatly appreciated. :)

I just wondered whether service had resumed or not? I placed an order for 2x 30ml at the weekend and its still sitting for packaging on Next Day Delivery. I know it was a bank holiday on Monday so I wasn't expecting it to arrive until at least today. Any news you could provide me would be greatly appreciated. :)

Normal service has indeed been resumed. Any items purchased up to about 3pm on Friday were shipped as expected, anything since then will be going out today as we are closed Tuesdays so everything gets put on Wednesdays shipping list.

What is your order number and I will have a look at it for you.

Normal service has indeed been resumed. Any items purchased up to about 3pm on Friday were shipped as expected, anything since then will be going out today as we are closed Tuesdays so everything gets put on Wednesdays shipping list.

What is your order number and I will have a look at it for you.

Thanks PlumeBlu, that would be great. It's really my bad anyway, I hadn't checked to see opening days and times. I will pass on my order number anyway: 29ae02535

Thanks again for the really quick response. :)

Thanks @PlumeBlu, that would be great. It's really my bad anyway, I hadn't checked to see opening days and times. I will pass on my order number anyway: 29ae02535

Thanks again for the really quick response. :)

Don't worry, we have had load of people asking for updates today and a fair few didn't even thin the Bank Holiday would have stopped things :)

Your order left about 30 minutes ago so it will be with you tomorrow.

Don't worry, we have had load of people asking for updates today and a fair few didn't even thin the Bank Holiday would have stopped things :)

Your order left about 30 minutes ago so it will be with you tomorrow.

Honestly, I had no doubt it would arrive sharply. If I read things a little bit closer I wouldn't have had to post at all. I know if its a bank holiday then there simply isn't any delivery happening, outside of Amazon Logistics.

Really looking forward to trying these two flavours in particular. Look forward to placing another order in the very near future. ;)

Well unfortunately no delivery has been made and I haven't received a text message from UKMail to confirm delivery either. That's not your problem. It's always been the same with UKMail in Edinburgh, regardless of address. I will just hope that it gets delivered at some point when I am at home tomorrow.

Well unfortunately no delivery has been made and I haven't received a text message from UKMail to confirm delivery either. That's not your problem. It's always been the same with UKMail in Edinburgh, regardless of address. I will just hope that it gets delivered at some point when I am at home tomorrow.

Sorry to hear this. Yours is the second today that hasn't had any delivery notifications and only the second in total.

I will get on to customer support and find out what the situation is for you.

Agh no worries, thanks. These things happen. I would have contacted them myself but no details other than my address to go with. I've got enough tasty juice to do me through tomorrow as well, so I will wait to see what tomorrow brings. ;)

Agh no worries, thanks. These things happen. I would have contacted them myself but no details other than my address to go with. I've got enough tasty juice to do me through tomorrow as well, so I will wait to see what tomorrow brings. ;)

I have just emailed you a consignment number, it's showing as delayed but I can't speak to my account manager now until tomorrow so will badger him when I get into the shop.

Back
Top Bottom